Wednesday 11 November 2015

Movie Time With Buds

It’s been a long time since we last watched a movie together. Since I am on leave this week, I planned to have movie date with my best buds.

We headed down to have our brunch and chill out before heading for our movie. We were all excited to watch the movie together not so much about the show but the companionship we missed.

However, Vivian & I were more attracted to the Peanuts advertisements at Shaw than the 007. Me, being a great fan of Snoopy, headed towards the cardboard display where they placed for photo-taking. It was so adorable and I just couldn’t resist it and took a few good shots!
Movies with friends has always been one of my favourite stuff to do … just like when we were young and went for lots of movies after school, weekends and even in-between school hours… shhhhhh….

Thanks buds for the wonderful time spent though it’s only for movie but truly enjoyed it!

No comments: