Friday 13 November 2015

Movie Date With Colleagues

About 2 months ago when we knew that the movie Paranormal Activity will be screening in October, we were really excited and planned to watch it together. Yes, we did it today since I was clearing my maternity leave for the whole of this week and my colleagues took half day to hang out for movie. J

We met for lunch before the movie and hang out for a short shopping as we were still early. :0) The movie is screening at the new cinema Filmgrarde located at Bugis II. Honestly, I have not been to Bugis for the longest time and I can’t even recall when my last visit… was anyway, it was refreshing shopping at the place I have not step foot on.

The movie was not scary but frightening!!! I was kind of affected by the show though it is not based on a true story. The story told about the little girl who was disturbed by the evil spirit named Toby and somehow her room setup is similar to my baby girl and coincidentally she too has a toy bear named TOBY!!! That somehow freaked me out when I was watching the movie as I was imagined the girl was Faith!!! GOODNESS ME!!!!
Anyway, after the movie, I know I have to come to my senses that it is just a movie and it was all co-incidents that the setup of the girl is similar… However, when I got home, I took her big bear and kept it in the store while I shifted her teepee to another corner of her room… hahahahaha.. well, I guess I hasn’t gotten over the movie yet…

No comments: