Thursday 24 September 2015

Homemade Egg Tarts

Those who know me well enough will know that I am a great fan of egg tarts. Yes… egg tarts are considered one of my most favourite desserts if you classify them as one.

I have been searching and reading through some of the easiest egg tarts recipes and finally decided to give it a short. I realized that the recipe is simple and not too difficult to follow except for the crust. Given the time to me today, I finally managed to bake some egg tarts for tea…

It took about 10 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to bake… it’s a quick and easy recipe to follow and though my crust is not as fantastic as Tong Heng’s but I thought it was good enough. I used cookie recipe to make the crust which is slightly different from the normal egg tart crust.
Faith seemed to enjoy the egg tarts that I baked and she had 2 pieces at one go. She told me that it was really tasty and requested to have it done in Chocolate flavor… hahahaahah…

No comments: