Saturday 13 June 2015

Shopping Spree In KL City

This morning after our sumptuous breakfast, we gathered everyone at the lobby for a family picture before setting off for our shopping spree. The hotel staff was really helpful and kind to assist us for the huge family picture. Thumps Up! 
 Our schedule is ‘Free N Easy’ day for everyone who wants to shop. We went to comb the Chinatown after our breakfast before heading to lunch. When we arrived at Chinatown, family spilt up to do their own shopping and our own luncheon before heading back to the meeting point. The weather was really hot but I was happy that I enjoyed my favourite cup of cool lou han guo drink which I had been missing for so many years…


Honestly, there wasn’t much to shop on this street and we decided to get some cool air at the book shop nearby… hahahaahah… but we bought some books from there since it was such a good buy.

After our simple luncheon at the local food court, we went back to the hotel so that the elderly could take some rest while the young ones continued their shopping spree at the nearby shopping malls. I am happy that I did not spend much for this trip but more on stuff for kiddos instead.


It was quite unlucky that I developed a fever in the evening and wasn’t able to join hubby and his cousins for streetfood dinner… 

No comments: