Saturday 27 June 2015

My Little Pony Friend-Tastic Picnic Party

Faith is a great fan of the cartoon serials My Little Pony and when I chanced upon this party at Bishan Park, I told myself that I am definitely bringing her there. I broke the news to her just a week before the event and our little lady was all excited about it.

Today, we are all prepared to join this garden party. She was all excited when she returned from ballet and after her luncheon; we set off for the party. When we arrived, there was a large crowd taking their space on the field and many came prepared with umbrellas, mats and fans.
 For us, we somehow hope to join some friends and sister in law but somehow they did not manage to make it due to some reasons. While we were trying to find ourselves a shady corner but the sun was overpowering… Faith wanted to try out some stuff at the different stalls but it was too hot for her to join the long queue. We only managed to take pictures with the standees around the field and left home…


Though we did not managed to join the fun but Faith was happy with her goodie bag…

No comments: