Sunday 14 June 2015

Goodbye Malaysia

After a good 3 days of fun in Malaysia, it’s time to return to reality. After breakfast, we hopped on to the coach and head back to Singapore.

Along our journey, we stopped by in Malacca for lunch and hub’s cousin Catherine kindly booked one of the recommended restaurants for our meal. She reserved the suckling pig which is one of the restaurant’s signature dishes and we ordered the rest of the dishes on the spot.

The restaurant is located at a newly developed area and not too crowded. It seemed like it is pretty popular among the Malaysians and some tourists (like us)… the food was served pretty promptly and tasted very good too. However, I didn’t find the suckling pig a WOW compared to the ones we had back home.


The journey back home was smooth till we arrived at the immigration at JB. It was like a mad house and I was really shocked to see perhaps about more than thousands of people try to queue to get through. I was considered lucky when I stepped up onto the immigration door when the lady officer noticed me carrying a child requested me to step forward. WOW… for the first time, I was given priority leh… feels good indeed.


This trip has been a good but tiring trip for me as travelling with an infant of 6 months old is really not that FUN…though I enjoyed everyone moment. 

No comments: