Sunday 21 July 2013

Linda’s Birthday Party

This year, Linda kindly organized a birthday party for herself at her home and we were honoured to be invited. I promised to bake her birthday cake as she was away on holiday with her sister in the US of A. I kept my promise and bake her chocolate fudge cake and brought it to her party.
She prepared a good spread of food for us (as usual) and her helper even made a separate portion of my favourite tom yum bee hoon just for me as she knows that I am a great fan of it. Most of them were my favourite… like ngoh hiang, grilled chicken wings, fish balls etc…
This party is not only a birthday party for Linda but also a wonderful gathering for people whom she called her friends instead of colleagues. Everyone was really happy to laugh, eat and gossiped about our bosses… hahaahahaahah
Happy birthday to my wonderful and witty partner in crime at work… Wishing you a great, blessed and HUAT birthday! May you soon tiok TOTO & 4D soon! Thank you very much for having us to this wonderful party!

No comments: