Thursday 18 July 2013

Dinner With Boss At La Pizzaiola

I have wanted to bring my boss to my favorite Italian Restaurant and tonight is the night… Boss was somehow excited about the dinner as I told him that the food is really good. When we arrived at the restaurant, we were given the seats almost immediately. We browsed through the menu and I began to order all my favorite dishes as they are the ones I am confident of while my boss chose the wine. The dishes came slowly like the baked eggplant, burratina with Parma ham which was a hit for both my boss and Yoyo. For our pastas, I ordered squid ink risotto, spinach spaghetti with ham and mushroom on cream sauce & a mixed pizza. We thoroughly enjoyed the food and boss was really impressed and so was Yoyo.
We did not stop there… we continued to order the main course which was the beef cheek and we enjoyed it equally! They seemed to like the food I ordered very much and guess what, we cleared them all. As for desserts, we went for the pear tart and the lemon pie which was great too but I couldn’t swallow anymore…and we even had the pana cotta with compliments from the restaurant as boss ordered another 2 wines.
The food was totally great and I am really happy that both Yatomi-san & Yoyo enjoyed it as much as I did. I am sure we will be back again SOON!

No comments: