Friday 28 June 2013

Lunch At GOTO

Today is Minowa-san’s last day with MC and he kindly invited Linda & me to lunch with him. I am truly honoured to have lunch with him as I believed I will definitely miss him. It was such pleasure working with him for a good 5 years before my 2 years plus nightmare began to haunt me.


We left slightly early for lunch with the permission granted by my new boss. He is very understanding and gladly allowed me to leave early for lunch. I was really happy and looking forward to lunch at GOTO again.

This time, there was another patron when we arrived at the restaurant compared to the previous time when we were their only customers. They have different set menus everyday depending on the chef and the good thing about it is; you get to try out different dishes each time you visit.

The set menu today was great too starting off with the super fresh sashimi which was truly yummy especially the squid which melts in your mouth. I couldn’t recall the names of the other dishes as there was no menu given to us. The waitress will only inform us the dish when it was served and obviously I have forgotten about it…


Thank you very much Minowa-san for the wonderful and delicious lunch and I do sincerely wish you all the best in your new company. This will not be the last time we will meet and I believed we will keep close contact with you for you are no longer our boss but a very good friend.

No comments: