Saturday 15 June 2013

Father’s Day Weekend

Recently, I met the hotel manager from Fairmont Singapore and she told me about the hotel room promotion happening from April to June. With this special rate, I decided to book a room to celebrate Father’s Day.
Hubby got to work today and I took Faith to check in early at the hotel. She was really excited about the hotel stay and when we got into our room, she walked around the room and told me that the room was nice. She was busy checking out every corner of the room while I unpacked some of the stuff.
When hubby arrived, we set off for evening mass before heading to dinner at Skinny Pizza. The joint has become one of our favourite restaurant as we enjoyed the squid ink pizza and their delicious pastas.
While hubby was taking a shower, I called the housekeeping department to send up the cake which was warmly arranged by the Sales Manager. Hubby was surprised with the sight of the cake when he came out of the shower.

Faith was just as excited as her dad when I was preparing the cake on the table. It was a cheese cake prepared by the hotel and it wasn’t Faith’s favourite cake. Hubby & I had a slice each and the rest we left it there…

No comments: