Tuesday 30 April 2013

Goodbye Pal

It is always hard to say goodbye to colleague or a friend and today, we are bidding farewell to our dear Yan Ting after 19 years of friendship.


We joined this company in the same year during those days in our old office located at Robinsons Road. Though we are in the same company but we are from different department. She used to handle my department’s accounts and it was really a great pleasure working with her all these years.

Time flies and it’s been 19 years… she finally decided to leave our company after much consideration. I must say that I do feel sad to lose a wonderful colleague but happy for her at the same time. She is FREE from all those stress from her boss and her superiors. In my opinion, she is one of those good colleagues that this company should really consider to keep and reward them.

From the many years that I have been with this company, I would have left long ago if it is not for the wonderful colleagues here. They are the reasons why till date I am still with this company. The bosses changed almost every 3-4 years but you will never if your next boss will be an angel or a monster!

I have been through a few changed of bosses and so far, only two of them were MONSTERS or I would categorize them as terrorists. They were more like barbarians than humans… perhaps they weren’t from this planet after all.

This company should really learn how to treat and reward their staff or in no time, this company will no longer has their values and history as it will be run by all new staff. Anyway, I am sure it feels great to be a tai tai rather than an employee who did not appreciated by boss. I can’t wait for mine to come…

Ah Ting, do take good care, enjoy your tai tai lifestyle and do keep in touch!

No comments: