Saturday 27 April 2013

Art Lesson With Maggie

Faith loves to visit grandparents’ place during the weekend as she gets to play with her cousin Shevaun though at times they fight over toys.


Today, there were some surprises from Maggie who is currently on maternity leave. She thought it would be fun for the kiddos to do something interesting since they are pretty much bored with the toys at home.

Maggie brought a plain lantern from Daiso and some paints for the kiddos to do some painting. She showed me what they are going to do and I was excited to see how it will turn out.
When I returned from the sunset mass, I was surprised to see how well the girls did. They painted the lantern and it turned out to be a very cute and beautiful owl! Faith was really happy and she even showed me the area where she painted.
Thank you Maggie for entertaining Faith while I was away and making her 35th months a meaningful one.

No comments: