Sunday 4 November 2012

Aunty Susan’s Birthday Celebration

My cousin BG kindly arranged the birthday dinner celebration for our beloved Gu Jie at Wah Lok on a cooling Sunday evening.

It has been a long time since my last visit to this restaurant and I would say this would be my first time here for dinner. When we arrived at the restaurant, I was really impressed by the new look. It is nicely renovated and I kind of like the new design which gave us a very cozy and comfortable feeling.

My cousin ordered some dishes and some were recommended by the waitress as we were not too familiar of their signature dishes. Anyway, we believed that the food will be good as this has been named one of the good Chinese restaurants in Singapore.




Little Faith and Little Zoe hit off pretty well though they do not get to meet each other often. Zoe is extremely cute as she acted like a big sister who takes care of Faith. They seemed to love one another very much and hang out during dinner. They wanted their own cozy area which is having a seat on the carpeted floor behind some of us.



We even surprised Gu-jie with a birthday cake as she wasn’t prepared for it. She was happy to see the cake and so were the kiddos. We sang the birthday song softly as it was very quiet in the restaurant.










Happy Birthday Gu-Jie and wishing you good health always.

No comments: