Saturday 17 November 2012

12th Years Wedding Anniversary

How time flies… it’s already 12 years! It seemed like only yesterday when I walked down the aisle of St. Teresa’s Church. I can still remember that moment when I was walking down the aisle alone, feeling nervous and worried that I might fall over…


Thinking back, I really want to thank my bunch of best buds who helped out on my wedding day as they have made it my wedding a dream came true.

12 years later, we are celebrating our wedding anniversary with a difference. We have an additional member in our family to celebrate this wonderful occasion with us.

We went to Fat Cat for dinner since we already dined at La Pizzaiola couple of days ago. We invited my mum to join us and she was delighted that the thai fried rice we ordered for her was delicious.
This time, I ordered the Baked Salmon, Tabi the child portion of Aglio and hubby the Bake Chicken. It was really crowded on a Saturday evening and there was a birthday celebration for a child too.
B, thank you for being there for me at anytime, anywhere… you are my soul-mate and will always be. Love you till death do us part.

No comments: