Monday 19 March 2012

Cupcake With Cream Cheese Icing

Replaced a brand new oven over the weekend and started baking once again! I used to bake cookies for my friends when I had the time in the past till it broke down on me couple of years back.

I was so excited to get a new oven and bought all my ingredients after the arrival of my new cool oven! I took out my recipe book and bake my 1st cupcake after a long time. It was my first time making icing which I have always wanted to.

For the 1st time, I managed to make the cream cheese icing… However, I thought it was too sweet as I followed exactly what they wrote on the recipe. Brought some for my colleagues and though they enjoyed the cake but the icing was too sweet… I will definitely want to practice to get a better result.

No comments: