Saturday 31 March 2012

Orange Chiffon Cake Attempt

Since the arrival of my oven, I can’t wait to try out baking different types of cakes. This weekend, I tried out the Orange Chiffon Cake. However, it turned out pretty good but not soft enough.


I brought some to my in-law’s place for them to try and the feedback wasn’t that bad. Little Faith seemed to enjoy the cake and ate two at one go… I tasted it too but it wasn’t as soft as those sold in Bengawan Solo. Will try to improve it… hahaahah

As usual, Faith enjoyed playing all the toys at in-laws as she does not have that many at home. We don’t buy her new toys often as she might not treasure her old ones. We preferred to let her learn to treasure whatever is given to her.

Mmmh…. Let me see what cake I will try out next week ya..

No comments: