Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year

It’s a brand new year and what a perfect way to start the year with small family gathering. We were invited to my cousin’s place on the first day of 2011.

We arrived at their place for lunch and it was potluck style. Cousin Florence prepared pasta, mushroom soup and roasted chicken. I brought my Caesar Salad, sandwiches and cream puffs while Cousin Bick Guan brought desserts and Cousin Lai Kuan made drinks.



I enjoyed the time spending at the dining table where the family members to share a meal done by the young ones. The elders sat back and had a good time. The two little ones played together for a while though they are about one year apart.

After the delicious meal, we sat down at the living room for desserts and coffee which was really relaxing.







Our after family bonding session, we headed home to rest after doing some marketing at our nearby supermarket.

I thoroughly enjoyed such simple yet fun gatherings at my cousin’s place.

Happy New Year everyone and wishing you a very blessed 2011!

No comments: