Monday 22 November 2010

Lunch With Minowa-san

It’s been a long time since we last have lunch together. I remembered that our last gathering was at UE Square at an Italian restaurant.

This time, Minowa-san invited Linda and I to Youmenya Goemon located at the newest Marina Bay Financial Centre which is newly opened. It is located in the new area near to Marina Bay Sands.


The mall was really huge and the place wasn’t exactly ready for business. We searched for the restaurant for a while we weren’t sure where the restaurant is located. After finding it for a while, we finally found the restaurant and there were many people queuing up.

After we were seated, we were given the salad bowl for set lunch. I had to take more as it was only for 1 serving; though the salad bar selection wasn’t plenty. We enjoyed the salads very much.

I ordered the pasta with sliced pork belly, Linda ordered the pasta with cream based soup (looked like our local laska) and boss ordered the combination of 2 pastas. I had to say that all the pastas were delicious except the red sauce. Personally, I am no tomato based fan and I didn’t like it at all. I simply enjoyed my pasta in aglio style with pork belly. It’s YUMMY!




After lunch, we took a walk down the Marina Bay Link mall as it is new and we were wondering where it linked to. Finally, we found an exit and it brought us up to the Fullerton area where it faces Marina Bay Sands.


Thanks for the lunch Boss!

No comments: