Saturday 6 November 2010

Faith’s First Overnight Experience

I have always wanted to travel with baby Faith but hubby thought she is too young to fly or be out of the country. Finally, we decided to have a little family getaway and booked a room at Conrad.

The packing of Faith’s stuff was actually a lot that I wanted to bring a luggage!! Her milk, cereal, clothes, washing cloth etc already took up three quarter of my bag. I started packing her stuff the night before and double check on it an hour before we left.

When we arrived at Conrad, we were greeted by some of the staff there and they were really happy to see baby Faith for they last saw me when I was still pregnant. I was really thankful that they had prepared a baby crib and baby amenities for Faith.

She was so happy and comfortable when we placed her on the king size bed. She was laughing and smiling … playing with her own feet too… while we prepare her milk. After her meal, we brought her out for a walk at Marina Square which was so crowded! At first she was really curious about the surroundings but doze off after half an hour!


We decided to packet back our food as her feeding time was near. She was again playing with herself while we had our dinner in the room. We were really glad that she is enjoying the comfort on her crib and she seemed really happy. While she was trying to talk... I thought I heard her said 'PAPA'... mmmh... hubby ran straight out of the bathroom with soup on his face when I told him!!






It was quite an experience bring her out for the night and our little one enjoyed the beautiful night scene from the hotel room.


1 comment:

baubles bangles and beads said...

Dear Tabby,

Hope you had fun on your first night's stay at the Conrad. There's many, many more stays to come since mummy is a VIP at the hotel!

;)))))

Love,
Aunty T