Saturday 10 April 2010

Baby Shower

I have never known what Baby Shower is all about until my buddy decided to organize one for me. Theresa & family kindly planned the party for me and baby at their cozy home at Toa Payoh.

When I arrived in the afternoon, I was really amazed how pretty she had decorated the hall and balcony just for the party. It wasn’t a big party but more of close friends gathering and spending time together before I pop! The theme was Pink & White…. Simply beautiful!




I can’t help but noticed that there were cupcakes, childhood biscuits, mini lollipops and strawberry pocky beautifully displayed on the kitchen counter. Yes, they were all in PINK and WHITE.







When everyone arrived, we sat down at the living area to chat about everything and anything. The adults also started playing WII games and became very competitive!! It was really hilarious to see Tricia playing tennis with Ethan…






The afternoon passed so fast when you are having so much fun with your buddies and after preparing meals for the kiddos, the adults went dinner at Mellben Seafood which was opposite her house. The dinner was great and as usual… lots of laughter!

Before heading back to their home, we bought durians as our desserts though we were really full! Usual lah… we were just being greedy! The durians were not too bad and though I had only one seed! Sighz… it was pathetic!

While we were leaving for the night, as usual, we started taking pictures and posing with our famous silly but cool poses!! This time, it was the kiddos and husbands waiting for the wives rather than the other way round!!!






Thanks family and friends for the wonderful party which I will tell baby about in the future… luv you guyz…

1 comment:

Ms Tham said...

I am glad you all enjoyed yourselves...