Friday 29 January 2010

Starhub TVB Awards

I was really honored to be invited to this event by my boss who was invited by one of the staff from Starhub! I was really thrilled to receive an email invitation from my boss Suganou-san asking if anyone of us (our Dept) would like to attend this event with him. I RSVP to him immediately without checking my own schedule!

This morning, I was really excited and was counting down the moment I stepped into the office. After lunch, my heart couldn’t stop beating and the thought of meeting my favorite Raymond Lam was unbearable!

Coming evening, I quickly got myself ready and I had to look my best! Hahaahahah…. Like as if I am going on a date with him!!! Anyway, when we arrived at Ritz-Carlton, we were led by Mr. Ong who invited us to the reception for registration. We were given a golden tag which tied around our wrist… later did I found out that we are considered premium guest! How cool was that!





It was painful waiting for the stars to appear on the ‘Green Carpet’ and after an hour, the moment had finally arrived. The first couple to walk down the green carpet was Moses Chan & Charmaine Sheh. Steven Chen and Heidi were next etc…. and finally my heart was beating extremely fast when Raymond Lam walked down slowly on the green carpet! My goodness… I almost fainted as I got to see him so up closed!












Right after the green carpet… we were led to our dinner table in the main ballroom. Our table was pretty close to the stage and I was really happy that I could see my idol from where I was seated!



During dinner, there were performances by the Hong Kong artistes and many awards were given out… sorry… I was too engrossed looking at Raymond till I forgot what awards were given out!!!















Thank you Starhub and Suganou-san!

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Eh wah lao! How come you still dun spot a big bulge ah? I've been waiting and waiting and the pic of you still doesn't show u're pregnant. Upset!

Vee said...

sista... i posted worrrhhh... my HKG trip leh... got my preggie pix mah...

Ms Tham said...

I can see that you are very happy to see the stars. That's great!