Monday 11 June 2007

'Serial Killer'


My friends called me a ‘Serial killer’….. You might be wondering why I was given that title by friends of mine.

Well... I am a great fan of Hong Kong Cantonese series and it became part of my hobby. Indeed, I enjoyed chasing the series when it’s really exciting and can’t wait to finish the whole show. I do have friends that shared the same hobby – watching Hong Kong Cantonese and at times, we even talked or discussed the drama when we meet or chat online. Hahaha…

My utmost record was watching 3 different dramas at one time… no, I don’t have 3 TVs at home or 3 DVD players. See, I will rent 3 different dramas and usually they are new so, they are limited. At times, I was able to rent like 2 DVD (3 episodes on each DVD). To make full use of my time at home, I will rent 3 different new dramas so I won’t run out of shows…

Recently, I have been watching this fantastic serial which titled ‘Heart of Greed’. I truly love this drama as it shows how evil one can when money is concern. This is one of the BEST drama series I have ever watched. Simply loved the storyline and they portrayed the good & the evil very well.


The drama is about a big family where the head of the house have 2 wives. Selling best abalones is their family business for ages and is well-known. Indeed, as much as you might guess, everyone will fight for the family’s wealth of HK$6 billion. Besides wealth, there is friendship and how things can turn around when love is involved.

During my holidays in Hong Kong, brought a couple of Hong Kong ‘kapoh’ magazines and found many good comments on the above drama I was talking about. Oh, though I can’t read Chinese but I do enjoy viewing those pictures taken by the paparazzi. They are really very interesting, in fact, they are far better than our local magazines. (Sad to say lah)

Watching series with family can be a form of enjoyment. It definitely provides you another topic to talk about with your family members over lunch or dinner if you do run of topics at times. You will be surprised to hear different views from your family members on the dramas… at least I do!

‘Serial Killer’ is indeed a perfect title for me la… coz’ at times, I would rather sit in the comfort of my sofa to ‘kill’ then to go out… hahahaa… don’t call police hor, I mean watching the dramas only…

No comments: