Thursday 26 July 2018

Happy Blessed Birthday Mummy

A mother’s love is the greatest love of all. Someone who is always there to protect, love and care for you no matter what happens. That’s my mum, the greatest in my eyes.

I was happy that I managed to bake her a birthday cake this year as I have more time. Though the cake may not the best cake or the most beautifully decorated one, I just want to bake one for her.

Being her special day today, we decided to dine out and we are back to our favorite Italian Restaurant, Pietro. Being one of the nearest and reasonable priced restaurants, we celebrated most of our birthdays there.

After our delicious dinner, the waitress kindly arranged the cake for my mum and the crew got the crowd together to sing the birthday song which was quite cool. Everyone was really nice and they joined in the singing which made my mum super happy and shy at the same time.
Back at home, I brought out her birthday cake which I made for her and she was really excited to try it though she has eaten most of my cakes. The kiddos sang her the loudest birthday song and after the cake cutting ceremony, we tasted the cake together. Her verdict was; the cake was moist, tasty and very delicious. I was over the moon when I got such wonderful feedback from her.
Happy Blessed birthday mummy and I pray that you will continue to stay healthy and happy. May the good Lord always watch over you and grant you the happiness and joy in your life.

No comments: