Wednesday 16 May 2018

Mother’s Day Celebration @ Emma’s School


We were invited to join the Mother’s Day celebration in Emma’s school during their school hours and in fact, I was really excited to go.

When I arrived, little pumpkin came out to the gate to welcome me and brought me to her class where the party will be held. She was really happy to see me and quickly showed me some food which was placed on the table in the middle of the room.

The simple party started off with teacher addressing to the Mother’s Day on the occasion and instructed the kids to get food for all the mothers. I was really happy to see how well our little pumpkin did when she served me the finger food. 
After finishing the food, the teacher commenced the game segment and it has to be played with our child. The game was simple yet fun for both mum and child. Thumps Up Teachers!

After the game, the teacher called out to the children to get their gift which they jointly made with the teachers to present it to the mothers. I was super emotional when I received this little cake from Emma and knowing that she made this for me… made me wanna cry!
I am really thankful to the school and teachers for putting up effort to make this party meaningful for all mothers and it certainly made my Mothers’ Day more beautiful.

No comments: