Monday 7 May 2018

Happy Blessed Birthday PIC

I remembered back in those good old days in the office, we will all chip in and give ang paos to the birthday girl or give her a birthday treat. As you know, people will not stay in the same company for a long long time like some of us and the tradition somehow ended.

I am really grateful to have this bunch of friends whom I can called them part of my family. I try to organize outings and managed to meet up despite everyone’s busy schedule. Everyone is busy with their own stuff, be it working, travelling, doing voluntary work or stay home mum like myself.

Today, we met up the Rose Veranda, Shangri-La Hotel for our favourite high-tea. I was happy that I made my buddy a birthday cake and told the staff to keep in the fridge since I was the 1st one to arrive. As the rest arrived shortly, we were all ready to feast!

This gathering is not only to celebrate Rie’s birthday but also a long-awaited gathering to catch up with each other and laugh our hearts out. For those still working with MC, just to destress… hahahaahah

After eating for a couple of hours, we decided to get the cake and have a small celebration on our own and I was really happy that she loved the Tiramisu cake that I made. 😊

Happy blessed birthday PIC and wishing you success in what you do! Cheers!

No comments: