Thursday 24 August 2017

Zumba @ Millenia

It’s been a long time since my last had my Zumba lesson organized by our building management. I chanced upon an email by Katryne about the events in our building and realized that it has been long time since we last participated in their programs.

I gathered buddies Jessica, Irene & Carrie to join me for an hour workout after office hour and we were surprised that it was quite crowded when we arrived at the venue. I remembered that they used to have the lessons at the open space near the taxi stand but decided to relocate it to an empty office at Centennial Tower due to low rates of attendance.
The instructor was a young lady but filled with energy. However, her moves and music were not to our liking. It was quite messy in my opinion and there were a few steps or moves that I actually skipped or perhaps did my own…. Haahahahahaah…

It was a good workout though it wasn’t up to our standard. Hey… it’s FREE right… so, I can’t really ask for much.

 

No comments: