Thursday 24 August 2017

Farewell Jan!

Though we may not be very close but somehow I felt the connection when we worked together for our annual dinner and dance in 2015. I remembered that I was automatically involved or recruited to the organizing committee and Jan was our chairman.

She was one of the newbie in our office and that’s why it is quite usual that she was ARROWED by her superior to assist organizing. Working with her for this 60th Anniversary Dinner & Dance was quite a great experience as she is very accommodating and understanding in terms of her acceptance of other’s ideas when it comes to open discussion.

Other than working on the D&D project, we hardly had a chance to chat but given the chance of having chill out organize by the company, we were able to reconnect again. She is quite an intelligent lady and someone who is easy to get along with.
I felt sad for our company that they are yet AGAIN loosing another good and hardworking employee! I guess this is the norm for the company to see good workers resign and stepping up in other companies thereafter. I felt that this company is really NOT looking into the problem of letting the talented ones to leave and no intention to do anything about it for they believed that there are always better ones out in the fields.

Oh well, it’s not my company afterall and I am not interested to know what will the future lies for them. I will be planning my future soonest and honestly, I can’t wait to leave… hahahahaahahh

All the very best to you Jan on your new adventure…. J

No comments: