Friday 24 March 2017

Farewell Dinner For Boss

Bosses come and go and it’s normal in our office but somehow, I am having mixed feelings this time as I am really going to miss my boss….

This boss of mine is considered one of the best bosses I have worked with and he will be returning to Japan for his new assignment at the end of this month. We have planned a farewell dinner for him and I was happy to get both Florence and Sharlini to join us.

Linda, Yoyo & I arrived early at Limoncello located at Robertson Riverside and it was quite a beautiful environment to dine. It was quiet, and I love the ambience. We browsed through the menu so that we can plan what to order when all are seated. Yatomi-san arrived on time though he was engaged with a meeting earlier and he was happy that we arranged this dinner for him.

He was filled with surprised when he saw Sharlini & Florence arriving to join our table. It was like a family dinner and we ordered their signature dishes to share. I would say that their food was pretty delicate and classy. It was very delicious and to me, my favourite dish would be the squid inked pasta. It was so YUMMY that it was wiped out within minutes. J

The rest of the dishes were yummy too and the pizza was crispy on the crust and cheesy on the top. Superb!! We had so much fun chatting and laughing over dinner which made it memorable for our boss.
Thank you, Boss for your encouragement & support during your tenure with us and we are going to miss you very much.
 
 
 

No comments: