Thursday 22 September 2016

Muay Thai

This is one sport that I have always wanted to try and today; finally… my opportunity came knocking on my door!!

I signed up for this cool sport with my fellow colleague which was organized by the building management. I am all set and ready for it as it got me really excited to learn this super cool sport.

We set off to the venue after work and I am not surprised to see many participants for this workout. There were many ladies out casting the guys. Hahaahahah…. These days, it’s WOMEN in control!!! Hahahaahahh

The first fifteen minutes of warming up almost killed me softly… it was SUPER TOUGH but I was happy to get through it though cheated a few moves… the fun really started when you get to practice the moves with your partner. My partner, Irene, who is really small and gentle… hahahahaahh it was so much fun and as usual, we turned the cool sport into some ‘cha cha’ moves… hahahaahah

Totally cool workout that I would want to join again… THUMPS UP!

No comments: