Friday 27 May 2016

Lady Faith Is SIX!

Woke up this morning recalling 6 years ago, I was lying in KK Hospital with Baby Faith in my arms and today, I could only put my arms around her as she stands tall! How time flies man!!!

It reminded me of the moment I was in the Delivery Room playing Word games with Theresa and Linda in bed waiting anxiously for her arrival and there she came after the stroke of midnight. J It was such an overwhelming feeling to hold her in my arms for the first time as she looked into my eyes. J awwww…. too fast!!!

Today, baby Faith is SIX and I truly thanked GOD for watching and protecting her over all these years and May the Lord continues to bless her with good health always!
Happy 6th Birthday sweetheart! You are always precious in our hearts and we love you very much!

No comments: