Thursday 17 March 2016

Disney On Ice

School holidays’ is here again and I am happy that I finally managed to bring lady Faith to watch Disney On Ice.

Couple of years back, I wanted to book the tickets for Disney on Ice but somehow it was sold out within a few days after they released dates for bookings. I was obviously upset but then again, I thought to myself that Faith was still young and she may not sit still to enjoy the show afterall.

Last year, I wanted to book for the tickets as I know Faith was ready. Unfortunately the dates were not on our side as there were couple of events going on and we weren’t able watch once again.

This year, YES… FINALLY… we are going to watch it no matter what happens… Maggie kindly bought the tickets for us and what’s best was… we managed to get a discount using certain credit card as a promotion.
We are here today to watch this awesome show and our seats were great! Lady Faith was really excited and she was thrilled at every stories. I personally enjoyed the Beauty & The Beast and as for Faith and all the kids in the house, Frozen was their ultimate favorite! The whole indoor stadium was singing along ‘Let It Go’ and somehow the bad feeling with that song was gone for ONCE! hahahaahahah

It was overall a pretty good show especially for the kids. The dance moves and the music were superb and I enjoyed it very much too. I might consider bringing both Faith and Emma next year if they are coming again. J

No comments: