Saturday 10 October 2015

The Coastal Settlement

I have heard about the place and it was visited by many of my friends. My close friend who loves to check out new cafés and restaurants recommended us to check it out.

Since hubby was not working today and we thought it will be nice to head out on a Saturday afternoon, we decided to go check out this restaurant located near Changi Village. It was about 15 minutes’ drive from my place and it wasn’t difficult to spot.

The restaurant is really retro with many antiques decorated around the restaurant. From old vintage cars to old cupboards, sewing machines, cups, chairs etc.… it was really interesting and quite a cozy place to hang out with friends over coffee on a lazy Saturday or Sunday.
We browsed through their brunch menu as they served brunch till 4pm. We ordered pizza and pasta to share since we thought we should go light. The food was not too bad but I trust that I have tasted better. Hubby did not like the pasta for it was little spicy for Faith so, we ordered the fish & chips for Faith and my mum to share. It was alright but mum commented that it used too much flour for the fish.

Overall the experience was pleasant and we might return to try out their normal menu perhaps over dinner. J

No comments: