Wednesday 22 April 2015

Crazy Dinner Gathering

Our boss brought us to his newly found Chinese restaurant located at Tiong Bahru and he is proud to bring us there for food tasting. He mentioned to us that the food were really good and even his guest gave a thumps up.

When we arrived at Golden Spoon, it was a small restaurant and it's really very local. Very simple decor and gave me the olden days feel, I like that. :) I browsed through the menu but this time, we preferred to let boss takes the lead for both food and wine. Anyway, he left it to the boss of the restaurant who knows him pretty well.
My only request was the baby fried squid which is my all time favourite... the rest was decided by the boss. The dishes were served in no time and we started our meal while waiting for Shar to arrive. The prawn roll was pretty good but I love the bamboo clams the most!!! SUPER YUMS!!!! I would love to have a few servings... hahaahahaha
Dishes like pork ribs, salted egg yoke crabs, vegetables, fried rice and crab noodles were served slowly. Our table were filled with food and YES, we managed to clear them all... hahaahahah... it was really delicious especially the salted egg yoke crabs!!! I am already thinking about it now when I am blogging..
Totally fantastic food, wines and company! Thank you boss once again for making this dinner gathering a wonderful one!!! Shall we do it again SOON???? Slurps...

No comments: