Tuesday 21 April 2015

Brunch With Best Buddies

It's been a long while since we gathered for brunch. I recalled the last time we had brunch was perhaps 3 years back and it was almost the last few days towards yearend.

Wild Honey not only served fantastic brunch, they had a cozy homely environment which is so comfortable. I simply love their European breakfast where it is made up of eggs Benedict with two perfectly poached eggs, sauteed mushroom, imported Italian prosciutto and homemade Hollandaise sauce on a signature brioche. Super YUMS!!!

Apart from the good food, I thoroughly enjoyed the company of my best buddies whom I know for more than a few decades... haahahahaha.... I would say that we grew up together and walked through ROM, church weddings, child births and baby showers, baptism etc... they are the ones whom I can count on and who will always be there for me no matter what happens.
Love you guys to bits!!!

No comments: