Tuesday 27 January 2015

Welcome 2015 Dinner

My boss is ever so sweet to organize dinners or luncheons for any occasion. This time, he hosted dinner to congratulate me on the new born and welcoming the brand new year.

Knowing that I had to care for the little one, he chose the restaurant near to my place so that it will be convenient for me to travel and of course, we love that restaurant! When I arrived at Pietro, they were already seated and started ordering the appetitizers though I was on time…hahahaah I supposed they were very hungry!! 

As usual, I will be the one ordering the dishes while boss will take over the wine. I ordered the ever favourite dishes like the truffle risotto, truffle pizza, squid inked pasta etc… the dishes went on & on though we were almost stuffed! 

Finally, we managed to save some space for desserts which was really delicious! The lava cake, pana cotta and the new lemon thingy… (ooopsss…. Can’t recall what that called)…
 

Thank you Boss for the wonderful gathering as usual and thanks for inviting me… J

No comments: