Saturday 31 January 2015

Celebrating Agnes’s Birthday Lunch

Though I may be still on maternity leave but I certainly wouldn’t mind joining luncheon at Golden Peony to celebrate Agnes’ birthday!
 It was great to meet up with the ladies after birth and being able to hang out for a little while. Leng ordered all the dishes and we even include Yu Sheng although CNY is still three weeks away. That would mark my first Lo Hei for the year. 
I have always enjoyed the food at GP but this time, I am more restricted as I am on maternity. There are certain foods I have to avoid for 100 days and they are seafood, duck, beef and goose. However, Leng managed to order food that I can take and somehow fits the rest too. Perfecto!

It was indeed a great luncheon get-together as I did not need to rush back to office but was able to go shopping after a heavy lunch… hahaahahaha


Happy Birthday Aggie and thank you for this sumptuous lunch!

No comments: