Saturday 26 July 2014

My Mum’s Birthday Celebration

It has been a busy week due to the continuous birthday celebration that my family is celebrating. Today, I celebrated my mum’s birthday with the company of my dear family.

I hosted the dinner at Golden Peony which is one of my mum’s favourite Chinese restaurant. As the set menu was kind of too much for us, we decided to order a-la-carte instead. After checking with everyone’s preference, we ordered some of their signature dishes. We were happy that everyone enjoyed the food we ordered and most of them given thumps up too.
Mum is extremely happy to celebrate her birthday with family members and especially when her beloved grand-daughter who sang the birthday song loudly for her. It was though a simple celebration but it meant so much for my mum as it’s another good opportunity to have the bonding session with the family.

Happy birthday mummy dearest! May the good Lord bless you always and we love you very much!

No comments: