Friday 18 July 2014

Korean Luncheon

This would be my first time having traditional Korean food. My boss, being almost half Korean, brought us to lunch at Jang Won located at Chinatown. Though he has never been there, he thought it would be a good opportunity to try it out together.

This would somehow be our monthly department gathering and of course, we included the trainee from Japan, Tanaka-san and Linda who did his apartment issues. We totally left the ordering to my boss as he would know best what to pick.

For their starters, there were many small dishes as appetizers and man… they can be refilled. I would say that the starters tasted pretty good especially the kimchi…. (I am not a fan but this certainly tasted good). He ordered gyoza, pan fried egg, pan fried tang hoon, steamed egg, kimchi beef and of course their hot pot as our main…




The dishes he ordered simply tasted good and I really enjoyed the hotpot with their Korean instant noodles which was really QQ!!!


As lunch is too short to enjoy more food, I guess we will be back again for dinner soon...

No comments: