Tuesday 27 May 2014

Faith’s Birthday Celebration At School

As I was down with fever, flu and cough since Faith’s birthday party last weekend and so was our little Faith. I felt kind of bad as I promised Faith to bake her birthday cake for school party but I was really feeling lousy. Wanted to get the cake from Awfully Chocolate but the price was somehow extreme and I decided to do it myself.

I picked myself up and started baking the chocolate cake and muffins for her school party and with the help of my mum; I managed to complete all the baking while feeling feverish at 38.8 degree. I was kind of worried that the cake will taste bad due to my ‘unwell’ judgment but it was quite alright…

Anyway, cake & muffins were ready for school party. We left the house for her school and her friends were happy to see her back to school after a few days of absence. They were overjoyed to see the goody bags and the cake too. The teachers were really helpful and tables were already set up when we arrived.

We started the celebration right away and the kiddos were very co-operative too. They stood around the table and started singing her the birthday song after the photo session. Faith was happy to celebrate her birthday with her friends and distributed the goody bags to her friends while I cut the cake.




I was relieved to see her friends and teachers enjoying the cake and some of kiddos even requested for second serving… hahahaahahah

Happy birthday darling Faith! May the good Lord continue to watch over you and shower you with His everlasting blessings!! We love you!  

No comments: