Friday 9 May 2014

Cool Corner

I went to serve PRE at BSC and during the dinner break, Philip drove us out to have a quick bite before the start of the second session.

We drove down to Portsdown Road which is very near to church and to my surprise there is this cool joint located opposite Pietrasanta. The place is called Colbar and it was really crowded. The place is really cool and it brought me back to those school canteen days where people sit around and chat the day away.

Philip told me that they served pretty reasonable and tasty food which brought the crowd. Their popular dishes will be fried bee hoon and kway teow. I ordered the milk shake since it’s like school canteen… ahahahahaahah
I truly agree that both the fried bee hoon and kway teow were really tasty. Though I was kind of stuffed but I couldn’t resist them at all. My vanilla milkshake was great too compared to Mac…. Haahahahaha

Mmmh… I will be back again for sure.

No comments: