Monday 3 March 2014

Zumba

I have heard so much about Zumba and I too went for a trial at the CC near my place but I wasn’t comfortable with the instructor.

Leng on the other hand told us about her Zumba class and asked if we might be interested to join her. Without much hesitation, I went along and so did the rest. We had a good number of 5 pax to join the class on Monday evening.
When we arrived at the studio, we were initially shy as we weren’t good at it though we knew it was all about dance with workout. We took our stand at the back row and we noticed that majority were ladies except for 2 guys who was braved enough to join.

Our male instructor was really witty and funny which made the class enjoyable. Though it was dance routines, some steps weren’t easy to follow and his class was really tiring compared to the trial class I went.

As for music, he plays very good music, from the hip-hop to pop and to Bollywood. We had a rotation after each songs and that was the only 10 seconds to breathe… it was a full hour of non-stop dancing and simply fantastic workout!

I am loving this class and will be back for more… let’s ZUMBAAAAAAAAA

No comments: