Saturday 22 March 2014

Farewell Party For GM Yasuno

Our CRO was nice enough to host a farewell party for our beloved GM Yasuno at GM’s residence on a Saturday evening. He kindly includes family members to join the party so that staff will be happier to join…

We catered food and drinks for all and it was such a big crowd. Party kicked off early so that it will not hold up too long of our precious weekend to spend with the family. After a wonderful and heartwarming speech from our GM Yasuno, everyone was welcome to mingle around. Some started off with dinner while others preferred to stand around with pals to drink.
I was really happy that I had a little care-taker to hang out with Faith while I enjoyed the evening with boss and colleagues. Faith was happily hanging out with the little big sister Karianne…

I was filled with mixed feelings during the party though I was happy to join but somehow I was really sad to bid farewell to our beloved GM. In my opinion, he is one of THE BEST!!!

Thank you GM for your support, understanding and guidance throughout your 4 years assignment in SIN. We will be missing you badly….

No comments: