Sunday 18 September 2011

Rare Invitation

Our dear friend Hairon finally invited us to her place for Hari Raya gathering. It’s been more than a decade since we last hang out at her humble nest. I believed it was also a gathering for Hari Raya.

When I arrived, Vivian & baby Julia were already there. Baby Julia, smiley as usual sitting on her comfortable pram… she laughed when I chatted with her and I really missed those days when Faith was at this age. It was so easy to handle…

Hairon’s mum prepared curry chicken and salads for our lunch. It was a simple but delicious meal. I love the feeling of having lunch with close friends on the dining table where we chatted and enjoyed the meal. This is what I called bonding.









After lunch, we sat around the hall to discuss about our trip to KL and there were lots of suggestion and how we can go about. Guess we are really going on a road trip very soon after years and years of discussion…. Hahaahahahaah

Thanks for the invitation to your cozy nest Hairon and we should do it every year la…

No comments: