Wednesday 29 June 2011

Kylie Minogue’s Concert

I can’t remember when was the last time I been to a concert! Anyway, Theresa initiated to watch the concert together with Bird & Tricia. I was all set for it and I remembered we met and went to buy the tickets near our office that early morning.

Finally today, we are all meeting for the concert. Theresa & I took half day to meet Bird & Vivian for high tea before heading to Indoor Stadium. High-tea at Marriott was really enjoyable and the food spread was pretty good.

After hi-tea at Marriott, we set off to Indoor to meet Tricia. We arrived about half an hour before eight and it was already filled with fans at the entrance. We were seated upstairs but view was not too bad.





When the concert started around 8:30pm, a quarrel broke out between some teenagers and 2 working adults. We saw the whole thing and it was the brainless teenagers who were in the wrong as they stood up on the steps during the concert and they were blocking everyone at the back. The 2 guys told them to sit down but then it broke into a quarrel… the security guard was called for after a while and the two guys were sent away. Not long after, the brainless teenagers left the concert.

We continued to enjoy the concert and Kylie was gorgeous though I was seeing her from the huge screen. I thought she didn’t age a bit; she still looked the same … tiny! She sang some of the retro songs like ‘Locomotion’, ‘I should be so lucky’ and got the fans excited!














It was indeed a great concert and am looking forward to more….

No comments: