Tuesday 12 April 2011

Congratulations Jason & Vivian

I was really excited when I received a sms from my buddy Vivian that she had admitted herself yesterday. I was anticipating that she might give birth anytime soon and I keep checking my messages every now and then.

I received another update from her in the afternoon but she has not yet given birth and waiting for the time to come… her contraction was consistence until she had an induction done. Her contraction became slower and she was quite restless. That kept me waiting and getting excited.

I waited till evening and had no news from her so, I went home disappointed. When I reached home and was hanging out with Tabi, I received a call from Theresa and was told Vivian gave birth in the evening. I was overjoyed and wanted to visit here but it was too late.

So, I was all excited about visiting her today with my friends. The hours in the office were such a drag and I was counting down to see her and her little princess. When we arrived at the hospital, I was so happy to see Vivian looking well and little Julia was all healthy.


She was half awake… listening to all our conversation and man… I really missed those moments when Faith was born. Baby Julia was 3.3kg, a very healthy weight indeed. Couldn’t tell who she resembles yet but guess soon we’ll be able to see.



Congratulations to the proud parents of Baby Julia!! Take good care Vivian and God bless you.

No comments: