Friday 15 April 2011

Birthday Dinner With Anna

It was my buddy Anna’s birthday and though we don’t meet each other often but I thought it would be nice to have a simple birthday dinner with her.

She has been busy with her work and finally we managed to meet for dinner at Coffee Club located at Raffles City. To be honest, I haven’t been shopping much at Raffles City and had slight difficulty finding the place but eventually found it.

We ordered our food and there were so many things to catch up with each other as we haven’t spoken for the longest time. There was a 1-1 promotion for dinner and it was really worth it.

Our food was served quite promptly but I was quite disappointed with my main dish as it wasn’t as tasty as I have expected. Anna’s main dish portion was really pathetic. It looked quite alright on the menu but the real thing was really small. Thank goodness I ordered a side dish.




The services were alright only some staff there wasn’t very attentive to us when we asked for some sauces and refilling of water was ignored too.

Happy Birthday Anna!

No comments: