Sunday 12 September 2010

Friend’s Visit

We have wanted to arrange a gathering at my place for the longest time before I head back to office and finally, my friends came by this afternoon.

My dearest ‘mummy’ Florence dropped by at my place just to see her God-granddaughter before heading to another appointment. So sweet of her right… she sure missed Baby Faith a lot and she couldn’t get her hands off her but somehow Faith wasn’t that friendly… hahahaah…. After a short warming up session, she finally managed to take a nice picture with Faith.







Linda came with Roast Duck/Pork and BBQ Pork… (As usual la…) she preferred buffet style food even though my mum cooked curry vegetables and we bought some snacks. After the late lunch, we started our MJ session… how can we not play MJ when Ah Leng is around!!!





Our long waited MJ session was one enjoyable one though I almost lost touch with the tiles for ages…. Hahahaa… it lasted about 2 hours and they stayed for snacks before we bid our goodbyes…



Thank you friends for coming over to visit us and Leng, your food contributions! See ya in the office soon…

1 comment:

Ivy Low said...

wow! Faith's growing really fast..looks like she's a real bundle of Joy! Take Care Senior!!