Tuesday 20 July 2010

My First Outing With Faith Alone

I was all excited about bringing Faith for an office visit today. Before heading out, I made sure she was fed and comfortable to leave.

On our way down in the cab, she was curious but fell asleep as usual during a car ride. When I arrived at the office building, Rie was over excited and came down to welcome us. hahahahaah… finally we made it to office… some of the colleagues came out to play with her and Linda helped me with the feeding too. I was really happy to see my colleagues for the first time after birth.

Theresa who was in the office came down to my office to check her God-granddaughter out and we left to take MRT together. It was Faith’s first ride on the MRT too though it was a short one. She behaved well and it gave me more confident to bring her out on my own soon. We shopped at Plaza Singapura for a short while before I bought lunch back home.


Mmmh…. I enjoyed the trip down to office and a joy ride on the MRT with baby Faith!

No comments: