Friday 16 July 2010

Home Visit

My buddy who lives in China is back in town for a month as her daughter Nicole is having her summer holidays. It has been a long time since we last met and was really happy to have her at my place today.

I remembered those days when hubby & I used to visit her when her hubby was stationed in Hong Kong but we haven’t met since they moved to GuangZhou. Sighz…

Anyway, she came with her sweetie pie Nicole to visit baby Faith. The last time I met Nicole when we attended her 1 year old party at her place. Edelyn stayed very near me but strange that we don’t bump into each other when she is in town.



Nicole has grown so much and she is such a sweetie. She came over and started to entertain Faith while her mum and I had a long chat. I am sure she will be a great helper if Edelyn give her a little brother or sister…

Thanks for dropping by Hoon Jie and cutie Nicole.

No comments: