Friday 4 June 2010

Home Visit

It was one week after I discharged from hospital with the little one and resting at home. I was really blessed that I am so far coping well with the confinement food and the rules….

Today, we have visitors!! Yes, it’s Jessie & Rie who sneaked out of the office during lunch time and drop by to check us out… mmmh.. in fact, their purpose was to visit baby Faith. Very bias these days lor….

I was happy that I have visitors at my place once in a while coz’ I can’t really go out… sighz… well, I guess I will have to endure for another few weeks before I head out to do some shopping and movies… hahaahahah

Here are some beautiful pix that Rie took from her iphone… Love it!!



1 comment:

baubles bangles and beads said...

OMG!!!
She's such a babe!
(Not you ah Rie...I am talking about Tabby!)

And my! What B-I-G eyes she's got!

So totally love lah I tell you....LOVE!